Heading towards spring, we want to be sure you are aware of the show schedule for EkoBuilt, as well as our next planned open house at the EkoModel Home just west of Ottawa.
Ottawa Home & Garden Show
EY Centre, Ottawa
March 21 – 24, 2019
(And yes, we’ll have tickets to giveaway for that show closer to the time!)
Spring EkoModel Home Open House
96 Libbys Road, McNab/Braeside, ON K7S 0E1
Sat, April 6, 2019
9am – 3pm
Healthy Brain and Body Show
EY Centre, Ottawa
May 4 – 5, 2019 (FREE)
Live the Smart Way
RA Centre, Ottawa
May 11 – 12, 2019 (Tickets $5 and help to support The Royal Mental Health – Care and Research)
Do let us know what you’re planning to attend, we’d love to see you there.
Okay everyone, we’ve got 2 Cartier tabletop fire features from ethanol fireplace maker Eco-Feu of Montreal to give away! At the Toronto Green Living Show 2018 (6-8 April) and The Healthy Brain and Body Show in Ottawa (21-22 April) we will raffle the units — anyone who joins our mailing list at these shows will automatically be entered into the draws.
These units make perfect centerpieces and/or accent lighting. Burning for 2 to 3 hours, they feature a soothing, vibrant, real flame.
The Cartier unit when paired with a 4 gallons of fuel would normally total $308.80. Show attendees will be able to enter the raffles to win the units (one at each show). We will also have a complete Eco-Feu catalogue on hand so that attendees can see the other ethanol fire place/feature options. This is an important give away for us, as it helps with communicating the ease of heating a Passive House.
Connect with us
Toronto Green Living Show 2018
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
April 6-8, 2018
EkoBuilt: Booth #1328
The Healthy Brain and Body Show
EY Centre, Ottawa
April 21 – 22, 2018
We look forward to seeing you!
The Healthy Brain and Body Show is coming to the EY Centre in Ottawa on April 22 – 23, 2017. The show will focus on total health, allowing participants to discover innovative products and services. The hope is that anyone who attends will leave the show feeling inspired!
The show will present expert speakers on nutrition, energy, wellness and related topics; 100+ booths; demos; samples; and interactive exhibits. Other highlights include:
- The Functional Training Academy will be holding TRX demos every 30 minutes at the show! TRX Training draws on leading-edge research and best practices from the military, pro sports, and academic institutions. It is a great workout and a whole lot of fun. Drop by and try it for free!
- Demos running the gamut from massage to makeovers – plan to leave the show feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!
- A beautifully lit, quiet meditation area run by Simply Meditation, a not-for-profit in Ottawa who have a simple mission: to make meditation accessible to anyone, anywhere.
- Nutritious and delicious food tastings.
- Escape Manor will be setting up a cage in the show! You must work together as a team and use your brains and instincts to figure out a way to escape. Put your skills to the test with this super fun activity as you take a break from shopping. The cage is only $5!
Admission is free, but donations will be accepted at the door in support of H.E.L.P, an organization which helps military and first responders affected by PTSD.
The most important relationship in our lives is the one we have with ourselves. My vision for The Healthy Brain and Body Show is to create a place where people can come together and learn how their mental, emotional and physical health are intimately interconnected and affect each other profoundly.
Sarah Roberts – Co Founder of The Show
We’ll be attending the show and look forward to seeing you there!
Click for full details of The Healthy Brain and Body Show.