We’re working on a wonderful group of custom homes in the Ottawa, Gatineau, Kingston and Toronto areas, as well as across the Ottawa Valley. We also ship our energy efficient house plans and weathertight material kits across North America.
- New passive house design in the Chelsea HighlandsWe’re adding another house plan, The Fern! Check out a finished home using this plan.
- EkoBuilt Open House on June 11thEkoBuilt’s passive houses feature extremely low energy use, roughly 10% of a home built to code in the last few years. Here’s your chance to see what that looks like.
- A Semi-Detached Passive House PlanThis one may be of particular interest to our urban followers! We have a semi-detached project underway and have added the floorplan to our portfolio.
- Client defined design near North BayIn 2021 we supplied our weathertight material package to a couple wishing to build a small passive home near North Bay, Ontario.
- Video walkthrough of an EkoBuilt homeThis EkoBuilt home is just a smidge over 1,200 sq ft, but is full of smart spaces.
- One Plan Many Ways: The HummingbirdOver the past year or so The Hummingbird has become one of our most popular plans. Find out what’s so fantastic about this single-floor plan and the variations we’ve made available.
- Ottawa coach homes as income propertiesWe recently completed a build of two coach homes in the long established Glebe neighbourhood just south of Ottawa’s downtown core. We have a video walkthrough to share!
- Interior Photos for Hummingbird ModelThe Hummingbird house plan is a stunner – check out these interior shots!
- Video of Our New Model Home BuildIf you’re not on Facebook, you might have missed a neat little video overview of this year’s build of the new EkoBuilt model home.
- Custom 2-Storey Passive HomeIn 2020 we sold our first model home, the hugely popular Trillium model that we had built west of Ottawa as a showcase for our passive house offering.
- New custom home in Wakefield, QuebecThe cost effective house design for this home began with a plan to fit three bedrooms into a modest but comfortable 1,200 ft.² bungalow.
- EkoBuilt Project: Pakenham Coach HouseThis coach home is being used as a seasonal cottage today and will be a retirement residence within the decade.