Ottawa’s Coach House / Secondary Dwelling Opportunity
NEW blog post:
We blog regularly about tiny homes / coach house. Make sure you’re signed up to follow!
EkoBuilt’s sustainability objectives and minimalistic approach to design make us uniquely suited to design and build tiny houses/coach houses.
We offer a series of tiny house models that are perfectly suited to the new Ottawa Coach House regulations but which can be applied by anyone, anywhere.
Due to their small size, tiny/coach homes are naturally sustainable and a minimalistic approach to design keeps them supremely cost-effective. As with our Passive House kits, we can also offer our Eko Solar Engine to help your small house Net Zero or entirely Off-Grid. Contact us to find out about our Site Energy Analysis service.
Tiny homes offer great options for:
- home office or home studio
- secondary dwelling
- in-law suite
- rental unit
- 8 tiny/coach house models – plans only, materials packages, construction service, project management, mechanicals and interior finishes (choose the best combination for you!)
- Custom design services for your own design: we’ll produce a custom set of drawings from your preliminary ideas and sketches
- A twin focus on beauty and sustainability
View EkoBuilt’s 8 tiny/coach house models in our Tiny House Design Gallery.
Review Materials & Installation costs for all 8 EkoBuilt tiny/coach house plans. We offer kits built to EkoBuilt Code Plus standards or EkoBuilt Passive House standards:
- EkoBuilt Code Plus Coach House Kit Costs
- EkoBuilt Passive House Coach House Kit Costs
- See all 8 plans with Code Plus and EkoPassive costs in a summary view
What it costs to build a Coach House: Review total sample project costs for building one of EkoBuilt’s tiny house plans.
More Detail – Coach Homes of Ottawa: Your Questions Answered
Contact us to discuss your tiny/coach house project today.