Ottawa’s Coach House / Secondary Dwelling Opportunity
EkoBuilt’s sustainability objectives and minimalistic approach to design make us uniquely suited to design and build tiny houses/coach houses.
We’re introducing a series of tiny house models that are perfectly suited to the new Ottawa Coach House regulations but which can be applied by anyone, anywhere.
Due to their small size, tiny/coach homes are naturally sustainable and a minimalistic approach to design keeps them supremely cost-effective. As with our Passive House kits, we can also offer our Eko Solar Engine to help your small house Net Zero or entirely Off-Grid. Contact us to find out about our Site Energy Analysis service.
Tiny homes offer great options for:
- home office or home studio
- secondary dwelling
- in-law suite
- rental unit
- 8 tiny/coach house models – plans only, materials packages, construction service, project management, mechanicals and interior finishes (choose the best combination for you!)
- Custom design services for your own design: we’ll produce a custom set of drawings from your preliminary ideas and sketches
- A twin focus on beauty and sustainability
View EkoBuilt’s 8 tiny/coach house models in our Tiny House Design Gallery.
Review Materials & Installation costs for all 8 EkoBuilt tiny/coach house plans. We offer kits built to EkoBuilt Code Plus standards, or EkoBuilt Passive House standards:
- EkoBuilt Code Plus Coach House Kit Costs
- EkoBuilt Passive House Coach House Kit Costs
- See all 8 plans with Code Plus and EkoPassive costs in a summary view
Contact us to discuss your tiny/coach house project today.