Ottawa’s Coach House / Secondary Dwelling Opportunity
Toronto and Kingston have their own secondary dwelling opportunities too! Toronto homeowners, we can work with you on your Laneway Suite, and Kingston homeowners, we can make your secondary unit a reality!
We blog regularly about tiny homes / coach house. Make sure you’re signed up to follow!
EkoBuilt’s sustainability objectives and minimalistic approach to design make us uniquely suited to design and build tiny houses/coach houses.
We offer a series of tiny house models that are perfectly suited to the Ottawa Coach House regulations but which can be applied by anyone, anywhere.
Due to their small size, tiny/coach homes are naturally sustainable and a minimalistic approach to design keeps them supremely cost-effective. As with our Passive House kits, we can also offer our Eko Solar Engine to help your small house Net Zero or entirely Off-Grid. Contact us to find out about our Site Energy Analysis service.
Tiny homes offer great options for:
- home office or home studio
- secondary dwelling
- in-law suite
- rental unit
- 8 tiny/coach house models – plans only, materials packages, construction service, project management, mechanicals and interior finishes (choose the best combination for you!)
- Custom design services for your own design: we’ll produce a custom set of drawings from your preliminary ideas and sketches
- A twin focus on beauty and sustainability
View EkoBuilt’s 8 tiny/coach house models in our Tiny House Design Gallery.
Review Materials & Installation costs for all 8 EkoBuilt tiny/coach house plans. We offer kits built to EkoBuilt Code Plus standards or EkoBuilt Passive House standards:
- EkoBuilt Code Plus Coach House Kit Costs (updated March 2019)
- EkoBuilt Passive House Coach House Kit Costs (updated March 2019)
- See all 8 plans with Code Plus and EkoPassive costs in a summary view
What it costs to build a Coach House: Review total sample project costs for building one of EkoBuilt’s tiny house plans.
More Detail – Coach Homes of Ottawa: Your Questions Answered
Contact us to discuss your tiny/coach house project today.