Coach House Pricing – Materials & Shell Installation
The following price sheets (in Canadian dollars) show base pricing for the materials kits and basic shell installation for each of our 8 coach house plans.
To get a sense of complete build costs, see the cost analysis lower down this page.
- Coach House Pricing for Code Plus (updated March 2019)
- Coach House Pricing for Passive House (updated March 2019)
- See comparative costs and features for all 8 plans on one page
Coach House Cost Analysis – Complete Build
We’ve prepared sample costs for building an EkoBuilt Tiny House / Coach House from start to finish. The following cost illustration is based on the Tiny Canuck model pictured here.
The Tiny Canuck has 499 sq ft of living space and has a cleverly designed layout that incorporates a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Please note: as of March 2019 base coach house plans and shell installation costs have increased (as per documents above). Watch for an updated version of the Cost Analysis document below to reflect this increase in pricing.
- Cost Analysis for Building Your Own Tiny/Coach House (PDF – Tiny Canuck)
- What it costs to build a Coach House (from the blog, February 2018 – Tiny Canuck and Nepean Point)
Click to enlarge the Tiny Canuck coach house design and layout images below: