Coach House Pricing – Materials & Shell Installation
The following price sheets show base pricing for the materials kits and basic shell installation for each of our 8 coach house plans.
To get a sense of complete build costs, see the cost analysis lower down this page.
- Coach House Pricing for Code Plus Standard [pdf]
- Coach House Pricing for Passive House Standard [pdf]
- See comparative costs and features for all 8 plans on one page
Coach House Cost Analysis – Complete Build
We’ve prepared sample costs for building an EkoBuilt Tiny House / Coach House from start to finish. The following cost illustration is based on the Tiny Canuck model pictured here.
The Tiny Canuck has 499 sq ft of living space and has a cleverly designed layout that incorporates a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
- Cost Analysis for Building Your Own Tiny/Coach House (PDF – Tiny Canuck)
- What it costs to build a Coach House (from the blog, February 2018 – Tiny Canuck and Nepean Point)
Click to enlarge the Tiny Canuck coach house design and layout images below: