Get all of your home building questions answered in our next “Build Your Home” webinar with EkoBuilt’s president and visionary, Paul Kealey.
Please visit our monthly webinar series page for an overview of what to expect, or just jump over to our registration page.
It’s all about your questions
We know that building your home can feel overwhelming, but there are clear answers to your questions!
Our webinar series has received extremely positive feedback. You can expect to discuss everything to do with building a passive home, including:
- What are the various stages in the design and building process?
- How long does it all take and why?
- At what stage do septic plans and permitting come into play?
- How do municipal permit fees compare for secondary dwellings (like coach and laneway homes) vs. primary residences.
- Understanding construction loans and stages
Get your questions answered!
Build Your Home “Ask Me Anything” webinar with EkoBuilt’s Paul Kealey.
Jan 11th, 7pm – 9pm EDT
If you can’t make this one, just check the date of the next one on our main webinar page.
7-9pm EDT, 11 January 2023 (we run long if needed to answer everyone’s questions)
Cost: $100 CAD. Limited seats available. Pay by Credit Card or PayPal (just scroll down past the PayPal option to see the Credit Card option).
- Gather essential information and save significantly on your build
- Get your questions answered by passive house guru Paul Kealey
- Get a $1,000 coupon after the webinar that you can apply toward delivery and shipping charges on the purchase of your Ekobuilt Weathertight Material Kit.
With this occasional series, you can grab the chance to spend a couple of hours with EkoBuilt’s visionary, Paul Kealey.
Equip yourself with the best information and details for your home’s build. Register now or when you’re able to book the date of a future webinar.