The Healthy Brain and Body Show is coming to the EY Centre in Ottawa on April 22 – 23, 2017. The show will focus on total health, allowing participants to discover innovative products and services. The hope is that anyone who attends will leave the show feeling inspired!
The show will present expert speakers on nutrition, energy, wellness and related topics; 100+ booths; demos; samples; and interactive exhibits. Other highlights include:
- The Functional Training Academy will be holding TRX demos every 30 minutes at the show! TRX Training draws on leading-edge research and best practices from the military, pro sports, and academic institutions. It is a great workout and a whole lot of fun. Drop by and try it for free!
- Demos running the gamut from massage to makeovers – plan to leave the show feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!
- A beautifully lit, quiet meditation area run by Simply Meditation, a not-for-profit in Ottawa who have a simple mission: to make meditation accessible to anyone, anywhere.
- Nutritious and delicious food tastings.
- Escape Manor will be setting up a cage in the show! You must work together as a team and use your brains and instincts to figure out a way to escape. Put your skills to the test with this super fun activity as you take a break from shopping. The cage is only $5!
Admission is free, but donations will be accepted at the door in support of H.E.L.P, an organization which helps military and first responders affected by PTSD.
The most important relationship in our lives is the one we have with ourselves. My vision for The Healthy Brain and Body Show is to create a place where people can come together and learn how their mental, emotional and physical health are intimately interconnected and affect each other profoundly.
Sarah Roberts – Co Founder of The Show
We’ll be attending the show and look forward to seeing you there!